Because Opuntia Ficus Indica ( it’s the INCI name of pure Barbary fig oil, Cactus Fig, Prickly pear seed oil or Sabrah) is a potent ingredient with the highest level of unsaturated fatty acids, with a perfect combination of essential fatty acids and nonessential fatty acids such as linoleic acids, Oleic acids & Palmitic acids. An extremely high concentration of Vitamin E & K and other nutrients that makes Prickly Pear Skin Care the best oil for skincare routine even better than the pure argan oil for specific skin concerns.
If you are Acne-prone, psoriasis prone, Eczema prone?
If you have dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin?
If you have fine lines? Or not even, you want to prevent fine lines?
If you have dark spots, dark circles? Sabrah or prickly pear seed oil may help you and may simplify your beauty routine, saving you time and money!
Morning Skincare Routine with Prickly Pear Oil
The morning face routine is our startup day, we want it to be a simple skin care routine, but effective before applying makeup and be ready for the day ahead. In this part you need to have at least 5-6 different products)
1. Face cleanser: Your skin doesn’t typically need much washing in the morning so you can use a gentle a facial cleaner ( any Beauty Brand you prefer offering the best facial cleanser). However if you want to go Natural, effective and straightforward, an ice cube does the job perfectly. Using carrier oil for face wash with water on a cotton pad or a facial cleansing oil is extremely beneficial ( prickly pear seed oil, Argan oil, coconut oil or any other cold pressed or unrefined oil). You can even splash your face with fresh water.
2. Skin toner/face toner: To wipe away all dirt and oil, use a toner like rose water with cotton pads or Rose Water spray. It's natural and has healing benefits.
3. Face serum - If you have one but not necessary. If you a specific skin problem area ( acne prone skin, dry skin, oily skin, dark circles, stretch marks, fine lines), Prickly Pear Face Serum is a good solution. However, in this case, prickly pear seed oil addresses these skin conditions because of its high level of essential fatty acids and high content of pure Vitamin ( E & K).
4. Face moisturizer with SPF ( SPF 15 or SPF 20) or a tinted moisturizer with SPF ( SPF 15 or SPF 20) for your daily sun protection. This step is to protect your skin from sun damage. It’s always suggested to use a moisturizer with SPF 15 or more.
5. Eye Cream and / or facial oil No matter your age, the skin around the eyes is more sensitive. Applying Sunia K. prickly pear seed oil is the best skincare oil for wrinkles, dark spot, dry or even oily skin. It suits very well sensitive skin,
SIMPLE MORNING SKIN CARE ROUTINE ORDER: IT’S SUNIA K. MINIMALISTIC SKIN CARE ROUTINE AND GUILT-FREE)
If you are like me and prefer to have an easy Prickly Pear For Skin care routine with no guilt and have fewer beauty products to carry, this is the option to use. Here, we use 3 Beauty products.
1. Face cleanser Ice cube, Freshwater or facial oil with water on a cotton pad ( Sunia K. prickly pear seed oil or any other face oil).
3. Face moisturizer with SPF ( SPF 15 or SPF 20) or a tinted moisturizer with SPF ( SPF 15 or SPF 20). Use the best moisturizer with SPF of your choice.
4. Facial Oil: Sunia K. prickly pear seed oil or Sabrah.
Night time Skincare Routine with Prickly Pear Oil
The night time skincare routine is usually the hardest. It’s the last step to do before going to bed, we are tired, and we tend to be lazy, especially when it’s not a simple skincare routine.
Here is the suggested night time skincare routine order and you need to have at least three more products on top of what you have used in the morning.
1. Face Cleanser Deep clean the dirt away from the day, use a stronger cleanser.
2. Skin toner/face toner: Toner is particularly important at night to wash away impurities from the day. Sunia K. Rose water spray is a practical option.
3. Face Serum - If you have one but not necessary. Use the same one from the morning for best results or Vitamin C Serum for face.
4. Face night cream: Different from your daily moisturizer. Night creams keep the skin super hydrated overtime
5. Face eye cream and/or Facial oil: If you have both, you can apply your Eye cream and face Oil after.
Facial oils are the best options for bringing Essential Fatty Acids to keep healthy skin and improve your skin over time. Gently apply Sunia K. prickly pear seed oil into your skin when you’ve finished applying everything else.
SIMPLE NIGHTTIME SKIN CARE ROUTINE: IT’S ALSO SUNIA K. MINIMALISTIC SKIN CARE ROUTINE AND GUILT-FREE
In this part, we use the two same product of the morning routine, and we add a face Serum or a face eye cream. Use the best eye cream of your choice, but as mentioned this is a guilty free routine, meaning if you skip this step you still wake up fresh, clean and hydrated.
1. Face cleanser: Sunia K. Sunia K. Prickly Pear seed oil or Sabrah with water on a cotton pad.
2. Skin toner/face toner: Sunia K. Rose water spray and a cotton pad.
3. Face Serum and or Face Eye cream - If you have one but not necessary.
4. Facial oil: Sunia K. Prickly pear seed oil or Sabrah.
To sum up:
||MORNING FACE ROUTINE
||NIGHTTIME FACE ROUTINE
MAX TOTAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS: 9
- Gentle face cleanser ( your best face cleanser)
- Face toner ( Rose water)
- Face moisturizer with SPF ( your best face moisturizer)
- Face serum ( your best face serum)
- Eye cream and or face oil Your best eye cream and or Sabrah)
- Stronger Face cleanser ( your best face cleanser)
- Face toner ( same Rose water)
- Face Serum ( same or different )
- Face Night cream ( your best face night cream)
- Eye cream (same)
- Face Oil
MAX TOTAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS: 5
- Gentle face cleanser (Ice)
- Face toner ( Rose water)
- Face moisturizer with SPF
- Face oil ( Sabrah)
- Stronger Face cleanser ( Sabrah + water or your best face cleanser)
- Face toner (same)
- Eye cream ( your best eye cream)
- Face oil ( Sabrah)